Best Places to Buy a Home in Utah
Utah is becoming a highly desirable place to live, thanks to its strong job market and abundance of leisure activities. It seems that Utah’s best homes are scattered throughout the state. So where is the place to move in Utah? That all depends on your preferences, likes, habits, jobs, and pretty much everything about you. Here are some of the best and most sought after areas in Utah.
- American Fork - American Fork is located in Utah County and has an excellent livability rating. It boasts a 37% lower crime rate than the Utah average, and close by amenities.
- Logan - Another good place to live in Utah is Logan. Logan also has a great livability rating. The cost of living, crime rate, and amenities are what makes Logan a great place to be.
- Salt Lake City -The capital of Utah, Salt Lake City is a hot spot for nightlife, shopping, dining, education, and the great outdoors. This city receives an A+ for amenities. The city’s many neighborhoods and suburbs are attractive to millennials, particularly first-time home buyers.
- Draper - Draper is a great place to live in Utah. It has great ratings for amenities, crime, education, and employment. The only low rating for Draper is the cost of living, which is 25% higher than the Utah average.
- Hurricane - Some of the highlights are the cost of living, crime, and amenities. The weather is also better than many parts of Utah as it is located in the South.
- Millville - Millville is a town in Utah with a population of 1,912. Millville is in Cache County and is one of the best places to live in Utah. Living in Millville offers residents a suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Millville, there are a lot of parks. Many young professionals live in Millville and residents tend to be conservative. The public schools in Millville are highly rated.
- Providence - This gorgeous mountain town in Cache Valley speaks for itself. It’s been voted one of the best places in Utah to raise a family, thanks to its strong school system, an abundance of parks and recreation, an average cost of living, and a strong economy.
- Park City – Park City offers the highest livability rating in Utah but comes at a cost. The weather is the only thing that brings Park City down as the winter months can be harsh. Amenities, crime, education, employment, and housing all rank very high compared to other Utah cities.
- Hyde Park - Another great livability rating here! This well-planned community offers the ideal balance of small-town friendliness and a suburban look and feel. The schools in this scenic town are top-rated, which have attracted droves of young families and professionals to the area.
- Wasatch Hollow - Wasatch Hollow is in Salt Lake County and is one of the best places to live in Utah. Living in Wasatch Hollow offers residents an urban feel and most residents own their homes. In Wasatch Hollow, there are a lot of coffee shops and parks. Many young professionals live in Wasatch Hollow and residents tend to lean liberal. The public schools in Wasatch Hollow are above average.
There's a lot to think about when deciding where to buy your next house. We hope this helped to simplify the process. You are now primed and ready to set out and see what Utah Real Estate has to offer.
Please check out my Facebook page if you enjoyed this post! Click HERE, and be sure to have a fantastic day! :]